HO01 key for 08 Honda Civic with Xhorse Condor II and key reader?
HO01 keys for 2008 Honda Civic with Xhorse Condor II and Key Reader
Check the operation steps:
To connect Key Reader and Condor XC Mini via Bluetooth, follow these steps:
Step 2: Read and cut key with and Condor XC Mini 2 and Xhorse Key Reader
- Plug in the power cable to Key Reader and turn on both devices
- Check the Bluetooth device name on the key reader’ s front screen
- Go to System setting on Condor 2 main menu
- Select Connect optical device
- Enable Bluetooth and tap the key reader name when it shows up in the list
- To proceed, sign in and link the device to your Xhorse account
- Press the open / close jaw button and insert an original key to clone it.
- Make sure the key is straight and vertical.
- Then select Automotive> > Key blank> > search HON66> > Advanced cutting> > Optical identification> > Identification
- If the key is not scanned correctly, adjust its position and try again. Compare your key with the scanned image and tap Start cutting 2x.
- Then put the new key blank in the clamp according to the mark on the screen.
- Tap Cut when you are ready to start (use the default value 1.05 for cutting depth)
Brush off the metal shavings from the clamp and key with a debris brush.
Then turn the key over and cut the other side. When you finish cutting, use a debris brush and Keylessfactory Mini Vac to clean the clamp and Condor XC Mini Plus 2
surfaces from metal shavings.Step 3: Program key with Xhorse Key Tool Max Pro
- Now go to the vehicle with the original and cut keys.
- Plug the OBD cable from Key Tool Max Pro to the vehicle.
- Turn on Key Tool Max Pro and tap “ IMMO, vehicle- make, model and year” Verify your selection and tap “ Add a key.
- Make sure the ignition is off.
- Then insert the original key and turn the ignition to ON and then back to OFF as instructed.
- If nothing happens, turn the ignition OFF and ON again if needed.
- Then switch to the new key when the system asks for it and proceed.
- Keep turning the ignition OFF and ON as required.
- When the key security stops showing, confirm it and go on.
- Programming is done.
- To check if the key programming was successful, start the engine and try the remote.
Easy work done with Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Max Pro
, Key Reader and XC MiNi Condor II Automatic key machine