How to clone ID48 chip with xhorse app?
how to clone ID48 chip with xhorse app
This function requires you to have a VVDI key tool or key tool max device, and has activated ID48 96bit authorization .
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Open the xhorse app and connect your device.
- Select the Transponder clone function, and then select the ID48 (96 bits) option.
- Enter a known PIN/CS code as prompted by the app, or obtain a PIN/CS code from the vehicle.
- To collect vehicle data, this step requires a VVDI super chip to generate 48 chips.
- Upload data to the server, and wait for the calculation to complete .
- Write data to the new 48 chip, and check whether it is successful .