How to make Jeep Liberty MQB key with Xhorse key tool plus
Jeep Liberty MQB48 chip has a unique remote key matching feature with Xhorse vvdi key tool plus, it allows for easy key adding through OBD. However, if you lose all keys, the body computer must be disassembled. Our all-key-lost operation guide below provides step-by-step instructions for programming new keys, so you can get back on the road without much hassle.
- Remove body computer on the driver's side first.
- Disassemble body computer and observe the CPU model on the circuit board, if it is D70F3556 and D70F3557, you can continue to operate, otherwise give up.
- Enter all key lost emergency start to read the data, and use VVDI smart remote to write emergency start key.
- Install the body computer back on the car, and use the generated chip to check whether the car can start normally.
If the vehicle can be started normally, enter the option of reading anti-theft data to prepare for OBD matching (remote control cannot work normally without OBD matching). After the anti-theft data is successfully read, save it for future use.
Make the key that needs to be matched into a dealer key first (the original key or vvdi smart remote can be used).
- Enter the key matching option on the keytool plus, follow the device prompts to match the key until the device prompts that the matching steps are completed.