How to use Xhorse Key Reader and Condor XC-Mini Plus II Cut Key?
Using Xhorse Key Reader?and Condor XC-Mini Plus II Cut Key
We' ll take a closer look at how to cut a new key Audi A6 HU66 by using Xhorse Key Reader
and Condor XC-Mini Plus II
. Completing this process is a breeze and can be done fast, just following this step-by-step instruction.
Before you begin, you' ll need to gather a few tools.
- Install M5 clamp, milling cutter, and probe.
- Power on the XC Mini Plus 2 and turn on the key reader.
- Secure the M5 clamp onto key cutting machine.
- Install the 2.5mm diameter milling cutter firstly, followed by the XCMNO8EN 1.0mm tracer probe.
- Push the cutter to the top and fasten the screw.
- Insert the probe and push it to the top, then secure it in place.
- To link the condor xc-mini plus ii with the Key Reader via Bluetooth
- Navigate to the " Settings" option located in the main menu of the Mini Condor.
- Press “ system settings” → click “ connect optical device” → connected with Xhorse key reader by turning on Bluetooth
- Identify the key bitting of the original key
- Go back to the main menu
- Enter the automotive function
- Choose Europe→ Audi→ A6→ HU66 (M5-B clamp)→ Advanced cutting→ Optical ldentification→ ldentification
- Insert the original key into the key reader tool as shown on the screen
- Click “ ldentification” to start identifying the key bitting information and wait for the result.
- The key bitting will be successfully read
- Cut new key
- Put a blank key on the clamp
- Access the ldentify Result interface and select “ start cutting”
- Proceed to the advanced cutting interface and click “ Start cutting“
- Initiate the key cutting process by clicking “ Cut”
- The cutting of the key has been finished. Take out the key and affix it on the opposite end for further cutting until it' s complete.
- Once the cutting process is done, remove the key and insert it into the cylinder for testing.
- If the key fits perfectly, just like the original one, then it has been cut accurately.