How to use Xhorse Key Reader to identify different car keys?
The Xhorse Key Reader is a portable device that accurately identifies car keys, including aluminum and plastic keys. It connects to Xhorse APP or key cutting machines for key shape information and direct key cutting. Explore successful key recognition examples in this article
Xhorse Key Reader
is a portable and professional device for identifying car keys (including aluminum and plastic keys) on the market with high speed and accuracy. It is designed by Xhorse and can connect to Xhorse APP or Xhorse key cutting machines to get the specific key shape and cut the key directly. This article shows some examples of car keys that have been successfully recognized by this Key Reader.
The devices used are:
Xhorse Key Reader Condor PANDA XA-006 Key Cutting Machine Smartphone with Xhorse APP Various car keys.
- Ensure all devices are properly connected.
- Launch the Xhorse application on your mobile device.
- Choose Optical Identification, then select the car key model and proceed to identification.
- Position the key in the Xhorse Key Reader as shown in the diagram.
- Press ‘ Identification’ to initiate the key bitting information identification process and wait for the results.
- Select Optical Identification> > Hero> > Splendor> > Identification
- Select Optical Identification> > Skoda > > Fabia> > HU66> > Identification
- Select Optical Identification> > Hyundai > > i20> > Gen1 (After 2008)> > KIA7> > Identification
- Select Optical Identification> > Honda > > BRIO > > Identification
5.Mahindra XYLO& SCORP10
- Select Optical Identification> > Mahindra > > XYLO& SCORP10> > Identification
- Click ‘ Find bitting’
- The first query on the day is free.
- Select Optical Identification> > SUZUKI > > Swift > > HU133R> > Identification
- Select Optical Identification> > Toyota > > Corolla > > Toy43> > Identification
Using the Xhorse XDKP00GL Key Reader
to determine key bitting is a quick and simple process that only takes a few seconds.
This can prevent damage to the probe and make the job much easier for locksmiths.