Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.
BMW FEM/BDC Authorization for VVDI2
This authorization for the VVDI2 not bind to Condor XC MINI
Xhorse VVDI2 Key Programmer BMW FEM / BDC Function Authorization Service
When finish the order, please kindly give us your VVDI2 SN number, this is important. VVDI2 BMW FEM / BDC Function :
VVDI2 - BMW FEM / BDC system(function released and available, just no user manual)
Users can refer to the following information (3 steps for make keys: get key info-> programming FEM / BDC system-> make keys)
1.support make new key with ignition switch(support add spare key and all key lost, all key lost require ISN)
2. support reset FEM / BDC KM(cluster requires reset manually)
3.support erase key(after erase the key position become blank position)
4. support backup coding
5. support restore coding
1. backup coding and restore coding can direct operation generally.
2. add keys, reset KM, and erase key must program FEM / BDC system first
3. in FEM / BDC interface, if the ' get key info' type is not supported, it will show: the customer should use the " BMW E-sys software" program FEM / BDC system.
then programming FEM / BDC system with VVDI2-BMW
4. when operating on the ' programming FEM / BDC system' interface, please don' t close this software window until all procedures are completed.
5. programming FEM / BDC system, requires soldering and getting EEPROM.（FEM 95128 chip, BDC 95256 chip）usually, there are 2 same chips on the module,
please refer to the software diagram, and select the correct one.
6. programming FEM / BDC system, must restore the original eeprom, and restore coding. if cannot restore coding or after restoring coding assemble FEM / BDC module back to the car,
but with problem(such as the remote control cannot start the car
or the car with a window problem)please use " BMW E-sys software" coding for FEM / BDC system7. if connect power to FEM / BDC module, but the relay keeps ringing, please contact technical support for help. usually, operation on FEM / BDC should be ok, just need to program.