Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Programmed by all kinds of MB key programmer
Yellow Color, No Bonus Points
Changeable Frequency 315Mhz/433MHz
Reusable - you can reset it.
Xhorse VVDI BE key Pro For Benz Yellow Color Version No Points with 3 Button Key Shell 5pcs / lot
BE Key Pro-Green vs BE key yellow :
1. PCB color difference.
2. Yellow PCB is without 200 bonus points (which is equal to 1 BGA token)
VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz Features:
1. VVDI BE key supports both 315mhz and 433mhz, you can change frequency via VVDI MB Tool software or remove the resistor.
2. Xhorse brand, superior quality.
3. Compatible with key shells we sell
4. Applicable chip models:705 Moto(1997-2000) NEC(2001-2005) NEC(2006-2010) BGA(after 2011).
5. Programmed by: All kinds of MB key programmers, such as Autel IM608, CGDI and VVDI MB, Key Tool Plus, Digimaster-III ,CKM100, AK500, MBE MB-KEY OBD2, NEC-57 MB-PRO and so on
6. Can use Mercedes smart key 3 button or 2 button key and it worked lock/unlock/ trunk. Support key shell Mercedes Smart Key Shell 3 Button or Benz Smart Key Shell 3+1 Button Plastic with a Red Button
VVDI BE key Pro version features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164 / W639 EIS data doesn' t synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug that the BE key fails to turn on the ignition after a repeat try.
3. Fix the bug of the trunk remote open
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sends RF signal once time, after the update, the RF signal can be sent two times when pressing and releasing the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, and fix some errors in BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, to improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of the VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with the VVDI MB tool at first,
the SMD resistor won' t work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency and then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld, the 1K SMD resistor on the position of the arrow points and the frequency are 315MHZ, after removal, it will be 433.92MHZ.