Return for refund within 30 days,buyer pays return shipping.
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved V1.5 Version with Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz
5 VVDI BE Key Pro = 1000 Points = 5 Token for VVDI MB
How to exchange points, please click this
This is PCB and key shell package for sale.
The PCB is originally from Xhorse, a suit for the key shell made in China.
Contain 5pcs VVDI BE Key and 5pcs key shell
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164 / W639 EIS data doesn' t synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug / fault that the BE key stops working after repeatedly turning ON the ignition without removing the key from EIS / EZS for example with work on diagnostic...
switch IGN OFF---ON to erase faults...then the car does not start
3. Fix the bug / fault of the trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on the trunk door mainly...
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sends the RF signal once time, after the update, the RF signal can be sent two times when pressing and releasing the key is.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, and fix some errors in BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, to improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of the VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with the VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won' t work,
and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency and then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld, the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency are 315MHZ, after removal, it will be 433.92MHZ.
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
This post shows the general guide on how to assemble VVDI BE Key Pro improved version with the Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz.
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won' t be able to push into the right position.
5. Here rear metal button.
6. Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won' t be able to be put into the right position. Package List: